AMERICAN POLICY CENTER, TOM DEWEESE,
APC’s good friend, Lynne Taylor, the Common Core Diva, has written another new article and I’m pleased to share it with you.
~ Tom DeWeese, President
Greetings, my freedom loving Americans!
Welcome to 2024?! While you think I might be wrong about celebrating a new year, I’m very concerned by the ‘opportunities’ the US government, our States, and our local areas will use in 2024 to advance the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) from the UN (United Nations).
PLEASE CONTINUE READING AT :
EDITORS NOTE :
ITS A BIT DIFFERENT IN MN. Most of the areas discussed in the article above are already fully controlled by MN NGOs.
1)TRANSPORTATION – Fully run by your local REGIONAL PLANNER via the MET COUNCIL- These Transportation Plans they bring are already failing badly in many MN Cities. Google the problems in Brainerd from 2023. Virtually ALL your County Planning comes thru these Planners and FULL of SDGs as the article above states
2) ART – Fully run by Sourcewell in Morrison and their Affiliates thru Partnerships like MN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (Exposed a few years back for posting on their website the desire to REPLACE OUR FREE ENTERPRISE SYSTEM.) Also the group MADO (Mentioned in DeWeese article above) a known Left leaning Organization
3) SCHOOLS – Far Left Sourcewell (Or their affiliates). The author above called COMMON CORE DIVA, for her exposure of Common Core. Google that in MN and you will discover SOURCEWELL as your main supplier of this poison. MOST of your MN Superintendents are hired and trained by this group and are now overriding and controlling school boards as you saw recently in Elk River.
4) YOUR MN CITIES – League of Cities who have been much exposed by Tom Deweese above. MOST of your mayors and City Planners are in League with these Commies. (County Planners are also heavily influenced and promote their Goals
5) HOUSING DEVELOPMENT – (Described in above article) In MN, this now includes, Multiple Trails from Parks to Schools, attached Daycare funded by HUD. (Read DeWeese articles on them), requiring LOW INCOME HOUSING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YOUR SCHOOLS.
6) Your Greatest Tool is still STOP TAKING THEIR GRANTS !! ( IF YOU DARE.) See Links Describing and Naming MN NGOs:
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN B WHEN ELECTIONS ETC FAIL YOU ? :