No I cannot prove they will use this program as a LANDGRAB. It is the
connection to the ENDANGERED SPECIES ACT, (ESA) which has been used for this in the past that concerns me. See article below with links on LANDGRAB:
There are many hours of testimony on the LCCMR and I only caught about 1
1/2 hours but here are some things I discovered :
1) TEST CASE - It was mentioned that this Program was to be a TEST CASE for the rest of the Nation. (Similar to GREEN STEPS which turned out top be a Fraudulent Program publicly admitting to following the UN Climate Accords in Kyoto ???).
2) Even some Dems on the committee were concerned with cost overruns and money
which would be promised, for a project, might not be available thereby forcing
the remaining costs on the County Taxpayers. They mentioned THE MESABI TRAIL
problems which I am not aware of. (This is a favorite trick of NGOs using the 17 Sustainable Goals of the UN). Proof found in Tom DeWeese articles.
One of the participants was a Democrat Senator who had voted AGAINST some
of Walz ELECTRIC MANDATE partly because it included Charging Stations at REST
STOPS. Well, this LCCMR 6 year Plan also mentions using Rest Stops along with
ANY land owned or used by the State of MN. I did not hear if this Senator ever weighed in on THIS Plan.
(REMEMBER, ANY PROJECTS BUILT ON THESE LANDS CAN EASILY AFFECT ANY CONTIGUOUS
PRIVATE LAND USING THE ESA)
3) The CHAIR of one of the meeting mentioned that someone or some group had
filed a CONFLICT OF INTEREST claim on this PLAN, but nothing else was said.
Someone should do a FOIA request on that.
4) There are many projects throughout the State which have applied for Funds
under this Program. Many are probably very good and useful projects, much like
the EPA Cleanup sites of the 80s. THE DIFFERENCE IS THE CONNECTION TO THE ESA.
(In all honesty, I am not certain if ESA was used with any of those. Would make a great research project)
5) In the case of St Joseph, MN. They will hire a new City Planner to help with the LCCMR. In most MN Cities, esp St Jo, the very Marxist MN League of Cities, is in full control and I suspect this person was recommended by them, Pre - Trained of course. Like teachers and others hired thru the Sourcewell Frontline Hiring List.
6) Recent video before Stearns County Commissioners on LCCMR/ESA, start at about 23 min.
I hope that you folks will work closely with the County Commissioners and
City Council (And state elected officials) to try to block this program. Will be a hard sell with all the FREE MONEY involved. I don't care if this is existing funds. You will pay dearly with your future, Greg